This tutorial will explain how to do a factory reset of Blackberry Z30 phone. Resetting your device helps to solve many problems like frequent device crashes, clearing out the virus, clearing out device of unwanted files, deleting all the personal data. After doing the factory reset your device will return to its original default factory settings
NOTICE: Before doing a reset take a backup of your personal data.
- From the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Choose ‘Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Security and Privacy’ from the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Tap on ‘Security Wipe’.
- Enter text “blackberry”, and tap ‘Delete Data’.
- Your phone will take time to reset
- Once the phone data is reset the phone will reboot.
- Now your phone has original factory settings.